Terms and Conditions of online booking system (SATS INDENT)
2. If a user violates any of the terms outlined below, we reserve the right to cancel accounts or bar access to accounts without notice.
4. You must provide your Staff Identification Number (ID), full name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account. YYX will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
6. YYX reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
7. I will not misuse the system by making a booking for others.
8. YYX is not liable for any form of transport claim made by the user in the event that the user misses the transport whether is due to whichever party’s fault once I make a booking through the Transport Indent System.
9. It is my responsibility to be at the stipulated pickup point 10 minutes before the official pickup time (or earlier) to wait for transport.
10. Users are allowed to make booking up to two (2) days in advance.
The cut off time to make a booking is stated as follows:
0100 hours: 1400 hours on the previous day
0430 hours: 1500 hours on the previous day
0530 hours: 1800 hours on the previous day
0630 hours: 1800 hours on the previous day
After time has passed the cut off time, the system will not be able to accept request to indent transport. It is the sole responsibility of the users to make the bus booking before the cut off time.
11. For the safety of our users, YYX strongly advise and request all our passengers to fasten their seat belts (if it is available) when they are on board the bus and I agree to oblige to this request.
Booking System © 2020